16. John Legend, Get Lifted 21. Common, Be
25. Young Jeezy, Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation 101
27. Stevie Wonder, A Time to Love
29. Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much Better (I fucks with Franz)
34. Paul Wall, The Peoples Champ
37. Missy Elliott, The Cookbook
43. Mariah Carey, The Emancipation of Mimi
44. Daddy Yankee, Barrio Fino
49. Damian Marley, Welcome to Jamrock
- The finest “Brothers On The Planet” according to Essence are:
- “When he laughs, sometimes he scares me. I’ll tell him a joke, he’ll start laughing too hard…and I am like, ‘Hey man, what the fuck?” – Jamie Foxx on Tom Cruise (via Gabsmash)
- Bun B has one hell of a street team (NSFW–exposed buns, B)
Kanye and Adam Levine of Maroon 5 on the set of “Heard Em Say.” Although I listen to the album on the average of once a month, this is my favorite track off “Late Registration”. Its about time Kanye did something I liked!
Jim Jones “breaks it down” for us on “Summer Wit Miami”
Paris Hilton Drops The N Bomb
Maybe this is why her and Nicole aren’t friends anymore?
Mekhi Phifer To Play Al “Hot Grits” Green In Upcoming Movie
Mos Def Claps Back
He reserves most of his heat for President Bush who he says “shouldn’t be the boss anymore” and echos Kanye’s sentiments about the President’s disdain for blacks saying “He got a policy for handling the niggas and trash.”
BTW, Mos did not marry a Becky. That’s not the real issue at hand however. Lets not forget about those 87 kids he has. Mos Def is the new Bob Marley . . .
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
BET S.O.S. Telethon Flicks
- Al still looks prettier than Star
- Floetry getting their Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie on.
- Choppa and Twista teaching each other the latest gang signs. (Please note that Young Titty’s face looks 500 percent better than on Making The Band. Maybe Diddy assisted him in preserving his sexy)
- Lil’ Mo looks cute for once.
- David Banner looks like he has on one of those knock-off shirts from the flea market.
- Tyson and Foxy – - and yes she’s still wearing that fucking fushia lipstick from Fashion Fair
- Someone give Joe ‘more and more’ chapstick please.
- Jill Scott looks like an extra from School Daze.
- Erykah Badu looking in the crowd for her next victim.
/ / edit
I don’t know how I could’ve manage to leave the King of R&B (rocks and blunts) out! I’m speechless for once.
Mos Def Is A Joke.