- Photo of The Day: TSA got all up in Mini-Me‘s ass (Dlisted)
- On The Run tour tickets slow to move (Rhymes With Snitch)
- Jimmy Kimmel has NBA players read their own Twitter Slander (The Smoking Section)
- Broke people be like (1 Funny Chick)
- J. Cole celebrates the 5th anniversary of The Warm Up by dropping ‘Lights Please’ music video (Karen Civil)
- Eve and Maximillion Cooper wed in Ibizia (Baller Alert)
- Syleena Johnson compares Blue Ivy to Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Black Twitter lets her have it (Funky Dineva)
Quit playing games with my heart! Debbie Allen teased Facebook fans on yesterday when she posted a snapshot of herself and Oprah along with the caption “Where was I today? With Ms. Oprah Winfrey and the cast of A Different World.”
Cree Summer, who portrayed Winifred “Freddie” Brooks on the hit Black college 90′s series, posted the above picture to her Twitter featuring a few familiar faces from Hillman College with Lady O saying, “What a magic day.”
Check out more candids from the reunion via Cree after the jump!
We interrupt your sick celebrity obsession to bring you someone actually worth giving a damn about.
I’m still not sure actually how I stumbled across this delicate flower’s social media profiles this week but let’s not get caught up in the details. With the tagline “stealing your man since 1928, 86-year-young Baddie Winkle is the woman I one day aspire to become. Here’s your invitation to fall in love:
1. I’m A Survivor
2. Can’t See The Haters
3. Trying To Live A Little Longer