One would think that with the holiday shopping season pending that the wig crypt would have their employees in check with the threading of lace front wigs and preparation of gourmet roots box complete creole cheddar popcorn and flavorful meats but that couldn’t be any further from the case.
A group of Beyonce‘s stans are riddled with concern that their fave will lose credibility by attending Kanye West and Kim Kardashian‘s wedding ceremony. So much so that a Beyonce Cannot Attend Kim Kardashian’s Wedding petition has been launched urging Empress Yaki to “rain check that train wreck.”
According to the petition posted to Change.org:
“As you all know by know Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have sadly been in the news for their ‘engagement’.
Kim Kardashian and her disgusting family are known for their rise to fame for doing absolutely nothing. Aside from being a famous whore Kim has decided to get knocked up by notorious jackass Kanye West and know are planning to get married.
Now we must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending that god forsaken wedding, since her husband Jay Z is BFF’s with Kanye he probably wants both of them to go. Beyonce should not be forced to go and sit thru that torture while surrounded by the Kardashian pigs. Beyonce do not go to that wedding you don’t have to do it to please that whore and her jackass fiance.”
Since he’s thoughtful like that, petition founder John Barry extends a helping hand to Bey Bey with a few suggested ways to skip the ceremony all together:
1. Extend The Mrs Carter Show World Tour for as long as possible – Be on tour for their wedding. Tell them your busy and business always comes first.
2. Blue Ivy has the flu – You cant attend a wedding when your baby is sick.
3. You have something better to do – Your Beyonce you always have something better to do than to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
4. Say that you have a meeting with the President and the First Lady – Who would say no to the president, especially when your other choice is to attend a Kim Kardashian wedding.
5. Simply say no – Tell the bitch no. Simple as that.