Kid Fury, here. I hope everyone and their families are having a pleasant Christmas Eve. It’s raining in Miami, the star just fell from atop my tree, and the Family Dollar is closed, but I’m not gonna be a Scrooge about it. Anyway, I thought I’d interrupt that eggnog and Hennesy sipping (cocoa for the younger crowd) to share my list of things I hope ol’ Santa brings me tomorrow. Feel free to share yours.
- A vocoder
- Dinner and a movie with Ms. Frankie
- The warmth of Areefa’s left breast
- A Sasha Fierce glove
- A Brandy/Kelly Rowland rent world tour (featuring Cassie)
- BET to stop playing Soul Plane every damn day
- Sexual healing
- A bowl of Ms. Tina’s dirty rice — no MSG
- The deportation of a certain good forehead gone bad
- Money (If you ain’t giving money, then you ain’t got nothin’ for me)
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you get all you want and, dammit, celebrate in the Lord!